This website is for app support as well as math and actuarial items I find interesting.
- The Apps pages provide a summary of, and links to, some apps I have written for Apple iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
- The Math pages are pretty limited, but show some mathematics I find interesting. I added a page discussing a variety of poker played at the local recreation center and the frequencies of various high and low poker hands. I had not seen this poker variation discussed anywhere else.
- The Actuarial pages have some brief information on population and longevity trends in the US.
- I have a small blog at 88ken88.blogspot.com with comments about books I've read and movies I've seen.
- A short geometry problem below.
Six unit spheres Intersect a seventh equally with centers √2 from the center of the middle sphere. What is the volume of the intersection? For the answer see the Math page.