This app finds English words from scrambled letters, as would be useful in some word games or puzzles. You can enter a question mark (?) anywhere as a wild card (in other words ? matches any letter). You can also limit the matched words to those of a given length or greater.
- 1. Enter the letters in the box at the top.
- 2. Select the minimum length word you wish. The default is 2, and values from 2 through 9 are valid.
- 3. Touch the “Search” button to populate a table of results. The app will find all words of at least the given length composed only of letters entered in step 1 (plus any wild cards).
- 4. Pressing a row in the table will pass that word to the iOS built in dictionary (Apple) or the internet (Android) for a definition. Not every word in the list may be found in the dictionary, however.
- 5. Pressing the Clear button will clear the display.
It can be found at the link below.